* I sure hope that I see a little more respect from drivers when it comes to racing each other this season. It's tough to watch as someone who put many MANY hours into their car be taken out by someone who feels they need to win the race on the first lap of the first heat race of the night. I would hope that with the economy as it is everyone on the track would be wise enough to consider a little patience.
* What is going to happen with the late model car count state wide with the organization of the dirt cup late model series.
* I'm very excited about the upcoming SOD/NRA co-sanctioned event coming up this year. While I do not think that we will see 40+ cars, I think that it's going to bring an additional 5-8 cars.
* I think that we will see an average modified car count of 40 per night this year.
* Speaking of mods, will this be the year someone unseats AJ Ward?
* class I'm most looking forward to...Trucks. New faces as well as old ones but it sounds like we will see full fields each night.
* I think it will be exciting to see our pro stocks travel to I-96 later this year. Side note, will Chaney continue to dominate.
* congrats to Ron Flinn for his promoter of the year awards from the Michigan Auto Racing Fan Club banquet this year.
* message to mother nature: STAY AWAY!!!!!!